Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Silly Me

Tomorrow is going to be fun. I just refilled my Singulair, which went recently went generic. For this reason, I didn't think much of the round pill I just swallowed, even though it used to be square. When I went to put the cap back on the bottle, I realized that what I had just taken was actually a sleeping pill. Hey, the generic versions of both pills start with "m." The kicker is that I NEVER take more than 1/4 of the sleeping pill because it makes me soooo tired the next day. What's even funnier is that I took an entire one of these round pills on Sunday night also. I've been unusually tired over the last couple days, but I thought it was purely because I haven't been sleeping well. You'd think that I'd be sleeping really well!

No comments:

Post a Comment